Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Wouldn't it be nice if the first thing on my May goals was visit the above spot. Don't I wish? Hopefully one day. While visiting Paris makes my 33 x 30 list it isn't quite practical for my May goals. First, let's take a second to see how the April goals panned out. I scored 6 out of 8. Not bad! I am still working on finding better balance with every day life and I still didn't finish my client checklist. Actually I don't think that I looked at it once this month. Oh, so bad. I will be showing you Joseph and Lindsey's wedding video soon and in the mean time you can check out my complete Tips and Advice Page. I am pretty proud!
This months goals list is a tad shorter:
1. Complete one new DIY project for the blog this month. Pretty plain and simple. I want to either photograph it or film it.
2. Really complete my client checklist. I promise I will guys.
3. Cook two new recipes. I am really wanting to try to make veggie or black bean burgers. I found this tasty recipe here.
4. Plan our vacation. Budget and all. Rusty and I have finally decided on a vacation date but we have no idea where we want to go. We missed the skiing opportunity we talked about and the vacation may be closer to home. One, we are buying a house. Two, we haven't explored Texas. If you want to leave any suggestions, comment below. I would love your vacation musts!
5. Brainstorm plus start planning a inspiration shoot. I have the urge to tackle an inspiration shoot. I am not sure exactly which idea I will run with.
Here's to getting things done!