Well I did it! I finished my first half marathon. I cannot believe it. After months of training, I finally reached my goal. It felt beyond good! I already signed up for my next one and get to run it with a lot of girls from back home. I am excited and extremely sore.
Now onto more Halloween goodies and ideas:
I hosted a party last year for all of our friends and thought I would show you just a few snacks I made. The cupcakes were fun to make but the worms and dirt was ridiculously delicious!
I wanted to share a yummy Halloween Pumpkin recipe with you. It is easy, inexpensive and tasty!
1. Sun Dried Tomato Tortillas - Any type of tortillas with an orange tint.
2. Cream Cheese
1. Lay the tortilla flat and spread a layer of cream cheese on it. I like a lot of cream cheese but others may not. Cream cheese at your own discretion.
2. Roll of the tortilla nice and tight.
3. Place in the fridge for about 15-30 minutes or until it is nice and cold.
4. Take a knife and slice the tortilla, cutting it in miniature rolls.
5. Grab your toothpicks and parsley leaves. (While the tortilla is chilling you can wash your parsley and pull off the leaves.)
6. Insert the toothpick through the leaf and roll.
7. Set out and watch guests gobble them up while telling you what a great hostesses you are. (This is my favorite step!)
Told you it is easy and fast. I love recipes that you can do the night before and this one would be great.
Did any of you attend Halloween parties this weekend? What did you dress up as? Share all the details! Hope everyone enjoys the trick or treaters today!